Are you a first-time people manager or leader who hasn’t yet developed adequate management and leadership skills? Do you want to navigate the landscape of people management, helping them understand what people care about, what employees expect from their leaders, and what effective leaders do? Or you may be a manager or leader that understands the value of personal development, seeking support to improve and develop your leadership skills to be able to empower, inspire and nurture your team to maximise their potential.
I can help you, whether you are a first-time or experienced leader or manager, together we will discover what you want and what is your value and purpose, using coaching tools and accountability to allow you to make the changes you truly desire.
I love working with people who are hungry for change, to better and improve performance; those that are ready to embrace transformation in their personal or professional life.
Whether you have a valuable leader who is highly knowledgeable but difficult-to-approach, or a results-oriented professional that doesn’t communicate effectively. Maybe a manager who is both driven to perform but resistant to sharing his/her knowledge to help others and their own team perform more effectively, or do you just want to improve your organisations performance and adaptability with resilience and agility.
If your answer is yes to any of the above, my program is for your leaders and teams to:
- Improve collaboration to enhance business performance.
- Sharing knowledge and expertise with others.
- Build effective communication and create supportive environment.
- Ask good questions and be open-minded.
- Listen authentically and fully to other people’s ideas.
- Build off of others’ ideas before giving own or rebutting their suggestions.
- Engage in both dialogue and debate when appropriate.
- Be more approachable and patient.
- Be a thinking partner instead of a critic.